Chapter 15

"Taehyung you should stop doing all of this, didn't Yoongi make it clear to you that he don't want to be with you anymore?" Jungkook was chasing after Taehyung as they roam the shops for supplies.

"No! I will not back down. You know how much benefits he would be able to give the both of us? I will not lose him to that person." Taehyung was grabbing everything off the shelves and throwing them into the cart Jungkook was pushing.

"Tae you're not being reasonable. We have to stop this. You have to stop this. We can't go on with this forever. We are graduating soon as well. Our records can't be bad." Jungkook was trying his best to just stop all the thoughts on the new plan.

Clearly not working, Jungkook tries to beat Taehyung's speed and put back the items that were taken. He knows he will win in that game.

However, Taehyung resorted to swiping things off the shelves and into the cart then he stops.

He walks over to Jungkook slowly, and Jungkook visibly freezes on the spot. Jungkook was stuck to the ground on the spot.

Taehyung runs his finger down Jungkook's jaw and whispered into his ear, "You love me right?"

Those eyes simply control Jungkook's every move to every breath he takes.

"Stop playing dirty Tae. Why not just stay with me? My parents are rich too. Owning yachts to jets and even multiple homes. What's not good being with me?" Jungkook whined.

He had everything but Taehyung's love. He just seem to lose to Yoongi in every single aspect. He tries but clearly not enough.

Doesn't hard work repay?

"Well I want everything to be mine, I would never lose to someone more inferior than me. Come let's continue shopping, we have to get everything ready." Taehyung skips away and Jungkook pushes the cart, defeated.