Chapter 45

Fun fact: Jin's Chinese birthday is 1992 11/11( this is the chinese calendar date. So on the year 1992, his birthday was on the 11th month of the 11th day of the chinese calendar. Born in the year of the monkey. It is the 5th week) (got no shit idea how they count the weeks)

~~~

"So how shall we all deal with him then? Let's have some fun with this toy we have right in front of us." The height advantage that all the boys had made all of them seem more scary to the man.

"Where did your bravery go? Cat got your tongue?" All the boys laugh at that taunt.

"Why aren't you talking? Weren't you just screaming and shouting at Jimin? Not only that, you stabbed him in the gut as well." Jin took the knife away from the man.

"You know if anything happens to him, we will be sure to kill you and make sure no one can find your body afterwards. We won't let you rest in peace after you die." Yoongi pulled on the collar of the shirt the man was wearing.

"Oh Yoongi, you wish you have my playroom now." Taehyung was licking his lips. Whether it was true or not, Taehyung's eyes might have flashed a red.

"Taehyung your blood lust is showing. You better stop before something happens to this man who had raised Jimin up." Jin was smiling, yet his words don't match his expression, "Doing the worst job a person could do."

Jin pulled Yoongi away from Jimin's uncle and said, "If you ever dare lay a single finger on Jimin, and I were to find a scratch or even a bruise, you will definitely get it from all of us. We can't guarantee you would make it back to your wife alive."

Jin let the man go and the terrified man just ran, he ran for his life, he ran like his life depended on it because it did.

The boys left the venue and went to their cars heading to the hospital Jimin was sent to.

They all hope that the cheerful boy would be fine and the two stabs of the knife weren't critical.