Chapter 52

~time skippeu~

Jimin was going to be discharged tomorrow afternoon and tonight, they have the mission — the gang fight they have to stop.

They walked to the place where the fight is supposed to happen and they see two groups of people standing opposite of each other.

The 3 boys were hiding behind some place where they would not be seen. They started to observe the whole situation from the sidelines.

The fight had already started.

They just watched and waited for some of them to fall to the ground before intervening into the fight. They easily knocked out most of the people.

The most unexpected thing happen, one by one all of them were knocked out by the same group of people. They were then brought away in a van.

One of them isn't unconscious, he watched as they were all brought away in a van to some sketchy, abandoned place in the middle of nowhere.

The whole place was dark, not even the moonlight light up the interior of the place. All three boys were tied to chairs, extremely tightly.

There is no way of escape, their hands are tied.

Water was splashed in their faces, all the boys woke up from being unconscious.

"Well well well, what do we have here? My dear son Yoongi and his best friends." Yoongi's mum spoke.

Yoongi gave a slight glare to his mother. Clearly this job was a trap to get them here and all restrained to the damn chair which was damn uncomfortable.

"What do you want?" Hoseok asked. The sunshine cheery personality flew out the window, replaced with a killer gaze.

"Oh nothing you know, I just want to have a chat with my precious son. It has been pretty long since I've seen him after all." That sickly sweet voice just became annoying to the ears.

Then there was the sound of the whip.