Chapter 25

"Yah! Do you really hate us that much? After he left you just have a glum look on your face. You were smiling so brightly when he was here. Double standards." Hoseok folded his arms and glared at Namjoon.

"It's not that. Plus stop assuming things alright. Things aren't the way you say they are okay." Namjoon just looked away from them.

"Stop teasing him Hoseok. You're the only one we cant tease here." Yoongi said as he started to dig into the food that has been bought for him.

"Jiminie is too adorable for me to find someone to love. I just love you so damn much Jimin." Hoseok took Jimin onto his lap and gave him a tight hug.

"Hoseok, go find your own Jiminie. This one is already taken." Yoongi said poking on Hoseok.

~~~

"My go where the hell are they?" Taehyung groaned.

Jungkook just kept quiet, he knew Taehyung was quite possessive and controlling, but all this is just getting out of control. He could have suffocated here, just now.

He could tell this is definitely worse than obsession, it's too much.

"Taehyung ah why not I bring you to your favourite ice cream place to reward yourself. Is that okay? They will still be in school tomorrow, we can still get them then." Jungkook tried to get Taehyung away, which surprisingly works.

"Okie. I want 3 scoops with lotsa lotsa chocolate topping." Taehyung packed his things and they left for the ice cream parlour.

Jungkook breathed a sigh of relief and immediately walked after Taehyung since he was getting a little further from him.

He took the sleeping pills from the bag he was given, he was going to make Taehyung sleep a while and bring him home so he wouldn't carry out the operation at night like he had planned to.

He doesn't want to do it, but you can't predict what would happen.

"He is sweet, but psycho." Jungkook muttered.