Chapter 10

The four of them, aprons in hand, walked across the street towards the cafe. They were an hour early deciding to chill for a little before starting the night.

"Oh you boys are early? Do you want to start early? Woah what's with the outfits, you all look so smart today." Manager Hyuk greeted the four of them as he stood near the entrance.

"We just want to relax before the crowd comes. The outfits were Hoseok's idea for fan service." Jimin said.

"Okay, well there's a table empty in the back, you four can rest there." The manager smiled at four of them before going to serve the customers.

The four boys made their way to the back and all the regulars were squealing.

All of them posting about the four very good looking boys who sat at the back. This is gaining a lot of attention from Team Kim Seokjin. Not even half an hour later, the line was already long.

"Boys can you work now? The others already left after seeing Jimin come in." The manager was so embarrassed to ask the boys to start work early but the customers were already waiting and he can't handle it.

"It's okay, we can work now." The four of them stood up.

"Oh thank you four so much. So we have more tables than before and the tents are already set up outside. I need two of you to set up tables and two of you to serve. I'll be helping out in the kitchen." The manager said, and all the boys nodded, immediately moving into action.

Hoseok and Jimin serving and Yoongi and Namjoon were going to set the tables. The four boys put on their aprons and got to work.

Before moving, Yoongi pulled Jimin in for a kiss. It wasn't very long. It was very cute and sweet. Yoongi showing his gummy smile.

"Perfect way to start work baby." Yoongi said with a smirk on his face.