Chapter 60

It's 4.30am guys, there about and I'm awake. Barely had any sleep though. I needed to pray, got no shit idea what for but yea.... ok now update :)

Well it was 4.30 when I started writing, had to pray and stuff and prep some incense paper to burn.

Im like really tired right now.

~~~

"Took you asses long enough to come here and get me! God I never knew my mum was this crazy before." Yoongi started to rant to his friends who have gotten there to save him from all of this shit happening.

"Anyway... Jimin is fine right?" Yoongi asked, his voice became small unlike the previous volume he had had with the boys.

All of them looked at Yoongi shocked like he is crazy, how did he change so suddenly, it was like Yoongi had mood swings but it was worse than those of a girl on her period.

"Yoongi ah are you okay? Are you sick? Did that mad lady get to you? Oh my, my baby.... please tell me you're alright?" Jin was asking a ton of questions.

"I'm fine, it's just it probably scared him that I had gone missing for a day and he probably is worried about me. Ahh I've failed my duty as his boyfriend to keep him safe, if I can't even keep myself safe in the first place." Yoongi having a mental breakdown sort of.

"Aish it's fine, we kept him safe for you and he is alright. He is waiting for you to go back home hyung." Jungkook stuck his head out from the back and comforted his close to tears hyung.

"Okay then...." Yoongi mumbled as the car gets closer and closer to the abandoned building. From far away, you could already see that it is heavily guarded by the men in black.

There were girls running around and Yoongi told them they were the house maids.

"Okay so how do we get in? We need a very clever plan to save the other two inside, and guarantee our safety as well." Jin said as they were parked quite far away from the building, observing the place.

"I have a plan...." Taehyung said.