Chapter 72

Yoongi looked at Hoseok and Hoseok looked at Yoongi, both looking for answers in each other. This shouldn't have leaked out to anyone except between the 5 of them in the group.

"Hyungie, boyfriends shouldn't keep secrets...." Jimin muttered as he cleared the food on the plate.

"What he say is true hyung, you should tell everything to your boyfriend. If you say okay, I'll get going with the tour and I'll ask the other guys to bring him in their departments as well." Hoseok said as he takes the plate from in front of Jimin and put it into the sink.

"Thanks Hoseok hyung." Jimin gave his famous eye smile that barely had any screen time in this book. Jimin then looked at Yoongi expectantly.

"Ugh fine! However, you can't get involved, we will tell you when we need you and don't touch anything when you reach our base. It has many dangerous things." Yoongi said before rubbing his temples.

"I'll tell the guys. We will get changed and we will go to the base." Hoseok immediately went on his phone and texted the guys to prepare a tour for Jimin.

"Yay! Road trip!" Jimin cheered and jumped around excitedly, like a kid who has gotten a lifetime supply of candy.

Hoseok and Yoongi both went to wash up and change into their clothes. Both clad in black.

"Okay we're done

"Okay we're done." Hoseok and Yoongi walked down the stairs. Jimin turned around to look at the both of them, eyes wide.

"Holy fuck, daddy material." Jimin muttered under his breath, but was heard which caused the two other boys in the room to chuckle.

"You can have a piece of this afterwards but..." Yoongi pulled out a suit and handed it to Jimin, "change into this and we will get going with the itinerary."

Jimin took the clothes and changed.

"Look at yourself." Hoseok said before opening the doors, "come on let's go, we don't have a lot of time for dilly dallying."