Chapter 12

"Sure, what do you both want to order?" Jimin asked.

"We want..."

~~~

"Hyung go save your boyfriend from the demons. They will eat him alive for sure." Hoseok said as he glanced outside before placing the food on the table with a smile as bright as the sun.

"He is back! He is back!" Hoseok shouted as he went over to hug the smaller boy. Jimin had tears in his eyes, the strong facade was simply broken down.

"Hey what's wrong baby boy...." Hoseok was gently holding on to Jimin's hands.

"They..." Jimin started to explain.

~~~

"We want this and this and this... that would be all and we would require two cups of water. Thank you." The smirk on Taehyung's face never left once.

"I'll be right back with you orders." The forced smile also never left Jimin's face.

Jimin was going to leave but he trips on the stuck out leg of Taehyung. Jimin fell face first onto the ground.

Taehyung immediately stood up and said, "You will ruin my shoes that I have bought yesterday!"

Jungkook picked Jimin up with ease and punched him harshly. The spots that Jungkook punched were turning a tomato red.

"You do not do this to my baby!" Jungkook shouted.

"Hey that's not how you treat our Jiminie! Your boyfriend clearly stuck his leg out that tripped Jiminie!" One of the customers who was sitting beside them shouted at the dup who were relentlessly picking with that small mistake Jimin made.

"Yes! You shouldn't treat people this way. It isn't right at all." Everyone was protecting Jimin and it felt like the two boys had already lost their place.

Jungkook placed Jimin down and they both sat down, Jimin running back to the safety of the doors.

~~~

"Oh my, my baby, it's okay. I'm here." Hoseok hugged Jimin as the boy cried into Hoseok's chest.

"Hey isn't this my job?" Yoongi came out with plates in his hands.

"Yes but you seem to have your hands full. I'll take care of him for you hyung!" Hoseok, as hyper as ever brought him to the chair near the kitchen and cleaned his wounds.