Chapter 46

Fun fact: Yoongi's chinese birthday is 1993 2/17 (on the year 1993, 2nd month 17th day. Born in the year of the rooster. It is on the 2nd week.)

~~~

They raced to the hospital, rushing to see the boy who hasn't been dragged into the business - the killing business.

They all sat outside waiting for the doctors who are operating on him, apparently he lost quite an amount of blood and is currently under critical condition.

Yoongi sat there at the chair, life sucked out of him as he waited for the minutes to pass, which slowly became hours.

Still hours passed still no news, wasn't it just a stab in the gut, yet the doctors are taking a damn long time. Right when Yoongi was about to fall asleep, the doctor came out.

"Who is the patient's next of kin?" The doctor's deep voice pretty much woke everyone up.

"We are his friends. His guardians are the ones did this to him." Yoongi said.

"Ahhh I see. Well currently he is fine, the knife didn't cut through any important organs and such, however he did lose a lot of blood, so he is unconscious. Apparently he have other urm serious injuries so we had to take a look at those as well. Overall he is okay, he will be transferred to a room and you can look for him there." The doctor said and left the group.

Jin smacked the back of Yoongi's head making Yoongi yelp, "Next time please introduce yourself as his boyfriend, not friend. You two are officially together for god sake."

They sat down on the chairs once again for a bit before going to meet Jimin later.

"Okay so now what?" Yoongi asked and all of the boys looked up at him.

"What do you mean by what? We have a job to stop a gang fight in a few days, that's what we will be doing as always, completing the job." Hoseok was confused at the question.

"I mean Jimin, what will we do about him? This is a huge mess I swear." Yoongi sighed as he brought his head to his hands.