Chapter 40

They were all in Yoongi's huge room which is as big as an apartment in a good part of Korea.

"So Jin hyung why are we all here? What do we need to talk about anyway? Is it even that important? I'm tired." Yoongi leaned against the bed with Jimin in his arms.

"Let's see, well recently I've received a tip about the jewel." Jin said and immediately Yoongi sat up.

"You mean the jewel? That jewel that has people going crazy about it recently?" Namjoon was already tapping away on the laptop.

"Yes that one. Someone is going to steal it when they put it on display this coming Friday." Jin said.

"How not surprising...." Hoseok sat there with a bored expression looking at Jin. He knows that this is very common from their own missions in the past.

"I'm not asking that you prevent it from being stolen. I want you to steal it."

"What!" Everyone shouted in unison.

"You must be crazy Jin hyung." Yoongi said before nuzzling his face into Jimin's neck. The boys all nodded at that statement.

"No no no that's not what I mean. Well it is said to have magic powers and I just want to test it." Jin said and everyone started thinking.

"Hmm guys is it worth a try?" Taehyung asked.

"Maybe I don't know." Jungkook started to hug Taehyung and cuddle on the couch.

"Maybe we should reconsider everything Jin hyung. I know we are good at our jobs and all, but this is tricky, it definitely has the highest security." Namjoon stood up and started to explain everything that everyone has to know about the jewel.

"Please. I have good replicas to replace the jewel we are going to steal. Come on we have to try, this is very important to future science." Jin tried to convince the boys to do this.

"Stop with the shit talk Jin hyung." Yoongi walked over to point at the jewel, "You could just buy it, it is going on auction like Namjoon said.

"Language Yoongi, and fine then but you're helping me with the research." Jin said then laid down on the small couch.

Everyone just nodded and a chorus of 'fine's were heard.