Chapter 19

"Don't you dare talk back to me you brat. You will stay at home to unpack our luggages and that's that. Whatever that happens due to your absence. You will handle it yourself."

Yoongi sighed. They were reaching the house and luckily Yoongi informed the staff early and it was spotless and the gardens were well kept. Everything was perfect.

Yoongi got out of the passenger seat and went to take the luggages at the back and took it inside. The maids rush to help Yoongi but was immediately stopped by his own mother.

"He will take it. Go do your work now." His Mother would never want the maids to touch her things, so whenever she is back, Yoongi became her personal maid at home.

Yoongi just smiled as he brought the luggages upstairs to his parents room and immediately started unpacking. He is definitely serious about that test and he really needs to go to school.

He placed the clothes neatly into the various compartments, placed some clothes onto the hangers and hang it up.

About half an hour later, he finally finished packing and he was left with half an hour to go to school. He went to wash up and took a cup of coffee before running off to the garage, getting his car to go to school.

He even ignored his mother's call behind him. He might get punished because of this but he didn't really care. Jin had already said the test was very important because it takes up 40% of the final grade.

Then he thought about Jimin. Seeing his parents this way, he doesn't know if letting them know Jimin is a good choice. Probably not, but he is still going to try to ease Jimin into his family somehow.

He sighed as he sped his way to school.

~~~

Send me tells on tellonym! Link in my profile 💜💜