Chapter 49

Fun fact: Jimin's chinese birthday is 1995 8/19 (on the year 1995 8th month 19th day. Born in the year of the pig. It was the 5th week.)

~~~

Yoongi held the slightly colder hand in his warm ones. He stared at the calm, peaceful sleeping face of his boyfriend.

"Hey Jimin ah, I really need you to wake up quickly because we have work at the cafe. You know the one that Jin hyung owns. The girls are all waiting for your return ok? So just wake up and we will work together again." Yoongi then placed a chaste kiss on the knuckles of Jimin's hand.

"Seriously Yoongi? You gonna talk about work? This poor boy needs all the rest he could possibly get and you talk about work. How insensitive." Jin scolded and the boys all laughed at that.

"Well we all going to hang out a whole lot, and have loads of fun. We are all being held back because of you Jiminie. Come on wake up. Your sunshine is sad because the flower isn't waking up." Hoseok hugged Jimin.

"Hey! I'm the flower here, no one else is the flower." Jin pouted.

The age suddenly didn't matter and all the boys are joking and having fun.

Jimin slightly shifted, totally could be because the boys were shaking the bed a whole lot that made him move slightly but no one was on the bed or touching the bed except Jimin who is just laying there.

Everyone obviously didn't realise because it was only slightly.

"Guys should we go? We have to complete the job that is in a few days and we definitely need prep. Jin hyung needs to research on his magical stones" Hoseok used inverted commas for the word 'magical'.

All the boys filed out of the room and made their way to the carpark where they have their cars parked at. They all made their way back home.

They all rest from the rather exhausting day, it was probably for the best.