Chapter 50

Fun fact: Taehyung's chinese birthday is 1995 11/9 (on the year 1995 11th month 9th day. Born in the year of the pig. It was the 6th week)

~~~

A few hours later, probably around 6am in the morning, the sun was slowly creeping up the sky, slowly turning it a lighter blue.

The sun rays peaking through the clouds, however isn't strong enough to reach Jimin's room.

Jimin was sitting up on his bed and looking through the window that was facing the still asleep Seoul city. The barely alive city, would roar into life in the next few hours but Jimin could barely care less.

He knows he is in the hospital with the strong antiseptic smell flooding into his nose and there were tubes inserted into his once smooth skin.

"Well what a good way to wake up to..." Jimin mumbled to himself and the doors were thrown open, a nurse walked in with his food and some painkillers, he did feel some pain in his lower abdomen.

The nurse just placed the food tray there and left. Jimin took a few bites of the food and ate the painkillers.

He continued to sit there staring at the city until the sunlight poured into his room lighting up the whole place.

Then the door burst open and it immediately became lively again. 6 voices could be heard loudly, laughter and all. Jimin turned around and saw his boyfriend and friends.

Yoongi pretty much rushed towards him and hugged the hell out of Jimin.

"Oh my god! I missed you so much. I was so worried when you were stabbed by your uncle." Yoongi is swinging Jimin from side to side.

Jimin just stroking Yoongi hair gently.

"Yoongi! We promised not to tell him anything, why did you have to blurt it out." Jin scolded and started to smack Yoongi.

Jin started to smack Yoongi and Yoongi let Jimin down gently before protecting himself from Jin's atttacks.

"Ow ow ow stop it hyung! It hurts. Ow ow ow!" Yoongi trying to run away from the hits.