Chapter 70

"Well that was quite a session isn't it? The room is still so hot...." Yoongi's voice sounding exhausted as his arms wrap around Jimin.

"Well that was quite fun isn't it Jiminie?" Hoseok let his arms fall onto Yoongi and Jimin, "Thank god, Yoongi agreed to this, I got to experience such good things in a night."

The three boys laid in each other's arms and enjoying each other's company.

"Just to night Hoseok, not other nights, just tonight and no more." Yoongi said and snuggled closer to Jimin and slowly falling asleep.

"Yea, even if it's for just one night, I really loved it a lot." Hoseok placed a kiss on Jimin's shoulder and fall asleep.

~~~

Early in the morning, Jimin woke up all alone in the huge bed, Yoongi and Hoseok both not in sight. Jimin pouted and got out of bed.

He grabbed a random shirt from Hoseok's wardrobe and some shorts, going to the bathroom to wash up. He walked out of the room and walked downstairs when he heard voices of his boyfriend and his friend.

"So the job, what are we going to do about it?" Hoseok asked.

"What do you mean what are we going to do about it? Of course we would do it as usual. No hiccups." Yoongi said.

Jimin was slowly walking down, making sure he made no noise as he continued to eavesdrop on the conversation. It seems interesting, to him.

"But how long are we going to hide it from Jimin? He is bound to know." Hoseok said, then there were sound of plates being placed on the table.

"As long as possible, this is too dangerous especially if it involves them. We cannot involve him at all if possible, that's if he doesn't find out." Yoongi said, "Well I'll go get him."

"Morning hyungs!!" Jimin came into the kitchen scaring the two boys.

"What have you heard?" Yoongi immediately asked.

"Oh nothing much." A mysterious smile appeared on Jimin's face.