Chapter 7

"Okay, but don't you think that was a little tmi?" Jimin said as he rubbed his neck.

"Enough chit chat we need to go." Hoseok rushed all the boys into the rooms to pack. Jimin didn't really unpack his things from that day so he doesn't need to pack his things.

He sat at the sofa while waiting for the rest of them to be ready. Jimin was just looking through his Instagram feed when the doorbell rang.

He walked over to open the door and right in front of him is one of the last few people he wanted to see right now.

He can't believe someone his age would do something like this.

"Hey Jimin, is Yoongi at home? I want to give him something really important." Taehyung said as he tried to get past Jimin but Jimin never budged.

"Stop trying to look for him Kim Taehyung, he is not here right now. You can leave." Jimin didn't show any emotion whatsoever.

"Park Jimin, you do not speak to me in such a manner. I am obviously of a higher rank thank you in any possible way." Obviously upset by the attitude of Jimin, Taehyung told Jimin off.

"Jimin ah is someone at the door?" Hoseok came out and when he saw Taehyung, his smiling face turned upside down.

"Oh it's you. What did you come for, betrayer?" Hoseok wasn't mincing his words. He is definitely not backing down especially not from someone who hurt his best friend.

"I came to see my Yoongi bear. Where is he?" Taehyung was acting very excited.

"Leave you don't deserve to see him. Go back to your Jungkook and stop creating drama. If you want to act, go to a broadcasting company." Hoseok just slammed the door shut and pulled Jimin to the sofa and they both sat down together.

"Never open the door for the taekook couple. Never." Hoseok said before acting as if nothing happened.