Chapter 63

It was late, besides some guards watching them, there was no one else.

"The fuck Yoongi why didn't you take off your stupid gps, you got us exposed before we even come." Jin scolded the boy who was chained beside him.

"Wait if you all are here, meaning Jimin and Jungkook are left to rescue us?" Hoseok asked.

"Apparently...." Taehyung muttered.

All of the boys sighed, Jimin was left to rescue them. They don't know if he can even do it. They just sat there And waited.

"Seriously, how could you guys fail so badly! This mission isn't even as hard as our usual ones, especially Yoongi and Taehyung. God!" Hoseok groaned.

"Just stop and get resting, it's time for the games to begin." Namjoon said and tried to rest up.

The games huh, well we will see about what games we are going to play.

~~~

"Jimin! Why can't you tell me?" Jungkook was following Jimin all around the place. Jimin pretty much ignored the younger boy.

"Come on! Hyung! Tell me! Please." Jungkook clung onto Jimin.

Jimin picked up a knife that was lying on his table, he played with it a little.

"If I tell you, I have to kill you, Jungkookie. Plus I'm boring, you don't want to know about me." Jimin said as he sat on the chair.

"Please, I don't care if you kill me, I just want to know about you." Jungkook was persistent.

"Seriously? Well you don't have to go save the hyungs and Tae, I already sent someone to get them." Jimin was looking at his nails then he brought his attention back to Jungkook.

"What are you talking about? You are joking right, Jimin hyung?" Jungkook looked at Jimin in disbelief but Jimin wasn't faltering.

"Oh shit you're serious... but how do you know that they would be saved?" Jungkook asked and a mysterious smile appeared on Jimin's face.

"You will see." Jimin said before standing up and going downstairs.