Chapter 56

I find it funny, how I used to take 90mins to write 300 words, now I only take 12mins if I write constantly 🤔🤔

~~~

Meanwhile:

"Jin hyung aren't they taking too long for the mission? It has already been 2 hours since they left." Jimin was sitting next to Jin on the sofa at Jin's mansion, Jungkook and Taehyung were there as well but they were in one of the guest rooms.

Jimin was released early because the boy couldn't stand being in the hospital. He felt fine so the doctor gave into the puppy eyes of the young boy.

This just isn't fair, who the hell can resist those eyes?

"I don't know Jimin, maybe they have some difficulty handling the situation? Come on just go to sleep, you still have school tomorrow." Jin pushed the small boy up the stairs and he went downstairs.

He installed a tracking device on one of the boys, he have his tech crew track him. He knows that this whole job sounds sketchy when he saw it.

The boys insisted on going so he placed the device to track him.

"So where are they now?" Jin asked Henry who is his tech guy. Henry handles everything that is related to technology in Jin's house.

"They are at that abandoned building a few miles down. They have stopped moving for about 15 minutes now." Henry said.

"It is still quite bright out, early evening maybe, because apparently the person moved the time up just now." Jin mumbled to himself.

"Are there any cctv you can hack into for footage?" Jin asked and immediately tapping sounds were heard, fingers got to work immediately.

"There is an in-car camera."

"Show me."

The video played in front of Jin's eyes and he can't believe it, Yoongi's mother was the one behind all of this. She waited as the three boys were brought inside, all their heads covered with black sack bags.

"I knew it! It was fake! The sudden change of time and everything. It was all a trap." Jin exclaimed.

"Don't tell the boys anything and keep your mouth shut about it. I don't want them worrying." Jin said and Henry nodded, leaving the room to go upstairs, fixing some tech stuff.