Chapter 44

Everyone in that lobby were all vacated. Jin however was just chill paying for the jewel, taking it into his arms. He quirked a brow at the scene, seemingly unamused.

"Just a knife?" Tone completely mocking Jimin's uncle, of course he knew how the man is.

"You must be kidding me Mr Park. You've got to be better than this. Pulling just a knife to fight with him? You are hilarious." Jin walked over to the man.

"Drop the act and leave. You are definitely not welcome here at all. Just scram and we will spare your pity life." Suddenly the aura around Jin became so ominous.

It was like all the lights have been switched off and darkness took over every corner in this room.

The boys seem unfazed from this whole thing though. Just watching the scene unfold. The paramedics came in the middle of this, not daring to move, feeling the tension.

Yoongi placed Jimin on the stretcher they had out and sent them away and went back to watching what would happen.

Time is frozen, quite literally. The tension was so thick it just wrapped around the whole scene, freezing it completely.

"Hyung why not we just have some fun?" Jungkook smirked, his whole aura just seem to be affected by the tension.

Everyone just kept quiet and staring at the man in front of them. With such tension, he is still able to stand, which is impressive on its own.

"That is being too easy for this man who had hurt Jimin since he was born. People like him should be taught a damn lesson about how to treat people kindly." The expressionless face contorted into an evil one.

The man visibly gulped, he knew the guy in front of him, especially Jin is very powerful, they can ruin his life with a simple snap of fingers.

Yet he still acted too rashly in front of them. He knew he was in for it.