Chapter 21

"Calm down Jimin, I will go. You can stop dragging me now." Yoongi said as he was still being dragged by Jimin to the infirmary which wasn't very far from them at this point.

"Well I don't trust you to go on your own. You would never go there if I have never insisted for you to go there. You should love yourself more and take care of your health. It is very important you know." Jimin muttered as he pushed the doors to the infirmary open.

"Yes Yoongi, you definitely should listen to Jimin. I know your parents are over and making your life hell, you should still get some rest. You left right after work and I doubt you actually slept the night before." Hoseok blabbered on, completely forgetting Jimin was also in the room.

"Yoongi? What about your parents? What are they doing to you? Why are they the ones making you look this way?" the tone Jimin used easily broke the hearts of the boys in the room.

"Jimin-ah, I don't want to drag you into this twisted life of mine. My parents may be rich but they definitely don't spoil me. They pretty much treat me like their maid whenever they come back from their trips. They don't treat people who are lower status than us well. I can't let them know about you. I want to protect you." Yoongi is close to tears.

He knew how bad his parents could go, it might cost someone's life and he definitely doesn't want that.

"Jimin, I am warning you, never come into contact with Yoongi's parents. the interaction is definitely not wise." Namjoon went over to Jimin and placed his hands on Jimin's, "Don't try to find them yourself, or meet them in private. They are worse than monsters, they are demons from hell."

Jimin clearly shaken from the fact that he had just heard but, it had to be said. It is better to say it than regret it later on.