Chapter 13

"Well at least it wasn't too bad, a little bleeding. Do you think you can still work?" Hoseok asked holding Jimin's hands that have scratches on it.

"Yea I can still work, it's just a little painful, it isn't something I can't handle." Jimin gave his eye smile.

"Aish so cute, it's okay, let Yoongi and I handle outside, you will handle inside with Namjoon." Hoseok stood up and held his hand out to Jimin.

Hoseok sent Jimin out and stayed to tell the manager what had happened.

The order was piling up and there isn't time for anymore chit chat so the manager asked Hoseok to go tend to the customers.

"You okay Jiminie?" It was Yoongi's turn to ask as he pulled Jimin into a hug.

"Yes I'm fine." Then Yoongi gave a small peck to Jimin's lips.

"There, now you're definitely fine." Yoongi showing his gummy smile then hugging Jimin again, "it's okay, I'll handle those two for you. You don't have to worry about them hurting you."

Yoongi placed another kiss on Jimin's forehead.

"Thank you hyung." Jimin hugged Yoongi tightly before going to serve the customers.

It was still crowded. The boys barely had time to breathe.

Then came Jungkook and Taehyung's orders, it was finally prepared. It was pretty quick though.

"Table 52!" The manager shouted. Hoseok comes to take the food outside and walked over to the table and he saw the couple chit chatting and drinking water.

"Here is your food." Hoseok placed the food on the table and was about to leave.

"Hyung, we are sorry we swear we will never do this again to Jimin." Taehyung apologised.

"Don't apologise to me. Apologise to Yoongi, he will send you the remaining food you have ordered." Hoseok said before leaving the table.