Chapter 67

"Hyung stop worrying, it isn't hurt that badly." Jimin took off his shirt and there wasn't a single gun injury, his skin still pure and free of injuries despite the many scars that litter his skin.

"I was just acting,giving them what they want so that they would back off a little. I am going to the cafe for my shift now." Jimin went upstairs to change into his uniform, all boys were shocked. They checked the vest and the bullet was there, right there on the vest.

"I swear to god Yoongi, who the hell did you make your contract with? He seem to be sone top notch assassin or hitman. Damn you hit the jackpot, congratz." Hoseok hugged his best friend.

Jimin walked down just as the scene was happening, "How cute but let's go. I wonder how many days I haven't gone to the cafe."

"You were there just a few days ago, don't talk as if you weren't in Korea for 4 years and changed your name to Christian and made a friend called Justin Seagull." Jin sassed his own precious student.

"Oooohhh Justin Seagull, cool name, I hear it, I like it, I want it, I got it." Jungkook was squealing.

"Now who's the good boy, if Jimin is sassed by Jin hyung?" Namjoon asked.

"I am good boy." Taehyung showed his cute boxy smile.

"And I'm the bad guy." Jungkook went silent for a little before, "duh." Then he started to dance around like he was possessed.

"I'm with a bunch of crackheads." Jimin sighed and shook his head before heading to the cafe where he could somewhat relax and pull himself out of his own problems.

The only thing that never changes is the feeling that the café gives him — the calmness and the peace.

It was like the hectic world he lived in doesn't even exist once he enter through those doors.