Chapter 51

Fun fact: Jungkook's chinese birthday is 1997 7/30 (on the year 1997 7th month 30th day. Born in the year of the ox. It was the 1st week)

~~~

The boys all ignored the very childish oldest two of the rest of them. They all walked over to Jimin, and sat down beside him.

"I'm sorry Jiminie. Will you forgive me?" Taehyung gently hugged Jimin as he muttered his apology into Jimin's ear.

"It's okay Taehyungie, I forgive you for all that you have done. Let's be friends." Jimin chimed as he hugged Taehyung back.

"I really don't deserve you as a friend you are too kind to me, makes me feel more guilty." Taehyung pouted at Jimin's words.

"It's okay, forgive and forget, that is my motto in life. It makes life more bearable at least." Jimin said before giving a small kiss on Taehyung's cheeks.

"Sorry Jungkookie." Jimin said with his eye smile on display.

"Well how long are the two of them going to continue in this very childish act." Taehyung said as he looked over at the two oldest hyungs.

Hoseok walked over to Jimin and gave the tightest hug he could possibly give.

"Oh my Jiminie! I missed you so much." Hoseok pouted before giving a peck on Jimin's cheek then moving aside to let Namjoon say something as well.

"Well Jimin, it looks like you are well. Please get better soon because Yoongi hyung is driving all of us crazy." Namjoon whispered the last part which caused Jimin to giggle.

"Well I hope that I can leave this hospital soon because it us so not fun at all." Jimin said and the doors open once again.

This time is was Yoongi's parents.

"This is what happens when you disobey us." Yoongi's mum said and everyone turned over to look at her, "You better marry a girl Yoongi! This is not normal at all."

"No mum! Now leave." Yoongi was getting angry at the sight of his parents.

"You just wait Yoongi. The longer you drag the time, the worse this whole thing becomes." Yoongi's dad finished and they both left.