Chapter 11

Jimin's face flushed as he rushed away to the entrance to tend to the customers. Yoongi had a smirk on his face as he stared at Jimin.

Both Namjoon and Hoseok shedding tears of joy. They finally saw Yoongi moving on.

~~~

"Taehyung ah, where are we going? Didn't we plan to go to the movies?" Taehyung was dragging Jungkook towards Army cafe where the four boys were currently working.

"I change my mind, lets go to the cafe. Remember Army cafe?" Taehyung said as he continued to drag his boyfriend there.

"Why there?" Jungkook asked as he just followed Taehyung all the way down those roads.

"To have some fun. They can't do anything if they are working. We have the upper hand there." Taehyung chuckled darkly.

"Sure." Jungkook followed Taehyung all the way to the cafe.

When the reached the place, it was completely full of girls in line.

"Wow there is so many people. Are you sure you want to wait to go inside?" Jungkook asked as he interlocked his hand with Taehyung's.

"Yes of course I want to wait. It is a free chance to bully Jimin and he can't fight back. I won't let this chance slip by." Taehyng said as they waited in line.

It was pretty quick after the tables were set up outside. It has probably had 30-40 tables set up. Business is getting big because of the four boys.

Finally it was Taehyung and Jungkook's turn.

"Good evening sirs, table for how many?" Jimin wasn't really paying attention and he took the menus. He only guessed the gender based on the shoes he saw.

When he stood up properly, he almost stepped back but he stood his ground.

"Table for two, isn't it?" Jimin forced a smile, "Right this way please."

Jimin led the duo outside and placed the menus on the table.

"Please take a seat, your waiter will be right with you." Jimin wanted to run away so badly.

"We want you to serve us." Taehyung spoke up, a smirk on his sculpted face.