Chapter 41

~~ Time skip to the day of the auction ~~

All 7 boys clad in suits walked into the auction hall, everyone staring at them because the rest of the guys there were all old guys with lots of wrinkles.

Surprisingly (or not), Yoongi's parents were there as well, competing for the jewel worth millions, maybe even billions.

"Guys we really have to get this, we can't let it fall into the wrong hands." Jin was giving some sort of pep talk to the 6 other boys.

"Jin hyung, I don't think you actually believe it contains magic right? I mean, this is reality." Yoongi said as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, chin resting on the shoulder.

"Well whether it is true or not, we will have to find out for ourselves. I'm tired of having this "magic or not" conversation. It is annoying." Jin groaned.

"Well come on, we should all act like adults here even though, Jin hyung is the only adult here." Hoseok looked at Jin.

"Yea well anyway, let's get to our seats and get settled down. All of us can call for the item, so make sure we actually get the item. I'll pay for it." Jin said as they sat on the red velvet couch.

Jin had a glass of champagne in his hands.

"Hyung I'm tired." Jimin tugged on Yoongi's sleeve.

Yoongi just carried Jimin and placed him on his lap before letting Jimin's head rest on his chest. His hands stroking Jimin's head.

"Jungkookie.... I'm tired too." Taehyung whined to his boyfriend.

"Are you jealous too?" Jungkook just chuckled and gave his bunny smile before spooning Taehyung in his arms.

"Namjoon you should also try with you know...." Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows at Namjoon who was sitting beside him, the Taekook couple separating Namjoon and Jin.

"No Hoseok, why not you cuddle with the Yoonmin couple over there then?" Namjoon asked.

"Cause they don't want me but Jin clearly wants you." Hoseok smiled brightly.

"Nahhh that probably isn't the truth. Let's just pay attention to the auction." Namjoon said before turning his head over to the stage.