Chapter 31

"Jiminie, your hands are so damn small." Hoseok is playing with Jimin's small fingers, "They are as cute as you."

"Jung Hoseok, stop fucking flirting with my boyfriend, get your own." Yoongi looked from the mirror towards his back seat.

"But Jiminie is so cute. You have to share, Min Yoongi." Hoseok pouted before leaning into Jimin.

Jimin just blushed at the compliment he had just gotten from the boy who is laying on him right now.

"Aww Jiminie is shy." Hoseok cooed before sitting up and pulling Jimin into his lap, "you're so small you could be mistaken as a baby. What a precious little thing you are, no wonder Jin hyung is so protective of you."

"Jung Hoseok, let my boyfriend off your filthy grasps." Yoongi was basically shooting fire out of his pores.

"Geez, you are the one with the dirty water, not me." Hoseok let Jimin sit beside himself before taking out his phone to check for notifications.

"Hyung, black, black." Hoseok said.

It was a new mission.

"Left or right?"

"Right."

"You sure?"

Hoseok nodded and Yoongi kept really quiet afterwards. His expressions only consisted of a stone cold face. Hoseok stopped fooling around as well.

Code: black

Dangerous target or dangerous summoner.

(Always take the information found completely and never miss a part.)

Yoongi knew this was a dangerous person he was dealing with and it was the person who hired them, is the one they have to be be careful about this time.

"Jimin ah, go in first, I need to discuss something with Yoongi. I'll be right inside." Hoseok said.

Jimin nodded and went inside.

"Who is it?"

"I have no idea, the initials are PCC. He refuse to disclose his name and he just gave us the target particulars." Hoseok kept his volume low.

"He said that the money will be given before we complete the deal, however, failure to do so, he will come after our heads." Hoseok scroll through his phone.

"So who are our targets?"

"Jimin's guardians."

"The uncle and the aunt?"

Hoseok simply nodded.

"Deadline?"

"Friday."

"Let's prepare then. Ask Namjoon to call Jackson for new weapons. We have no time to lose."