Chapter 42

"Item one, it is an antique from Tang Dynasty from China. We have it specially shipped here for the auction. It is going at 500 thousand dollars." The auctioneer said.

Well things were selling at a very fast pace and it finally reached the last item the jewel.

"The last item of the day, the 7 deadly sins or also known as a jewel. A long history of causing people who owned it to have some sort of terrible death, is now known as the 7 deadly sins. It would be going at 1 million dollars."

Those words cause the people to go crazy trying to get the 7 precious stones in their hands.

Jin just waited until the crowd quieten down before raising his board calling the item for 100 million dollars.

The value just continues to rise as he battle for the stones with Yoongi's parents who were sitting at a lower level compared to Jin and the boys.

Obviously with the value that Jin has to offer, he wouldn't lose in such an easy game of raising the price.

The auction ended and Jin went to go pay for the jewels. Yoongi was carrying the asleep mochi while Jungkook carried his boyfriend down.

Namjoon and Hoseok walking side by side gossiping about their friends once again.

"How did we end up coming with Taehyung? Like wasn't he planning to kidnap Jimin just yesterday?" Hoseok asked.

"I absolutely have no idea how they did it because we wanted to send him to a hospital to get checked." Namjoon was looking through his iPad for their new jobs.

"Hmmm I guess Jungkook managed to actually talk him out of it?" Hoseok asked.

"Maybe...." Namjoon was about to walk into a wall but Hoseok pulled him.

"What do you think about Yoonmin?"

"I ship!"

"Yea same here, maybe we should totally create a fansite for them." Namjoon suggested.

"Sigh I really want Yoonminseok to work."

"Stop thinking about it, you are single forever like how Jimin has no jams forever." Namjoon laughed before handing the iPad to Hoseok to view the new job.