Chapter 8

"Hoseok? Who was at the door just now? I heard a knock just now." Yoongi came out with a backpack hung across his chest.

"It was just the postage. They got the wrong door." Hoseok quickly replied.

"Oh okay." Yoongi just sat down and a clash was heard from one of the rooms. All of them turned their heads to look at the doors that lead to the bedrooms.

"Im okay!" Namjoon shouted, but another sound was heard from the room.

All 3 boys sighed and continued talking as they waited for Namjoon to come out of the probably half destroyed room.

~~~Time skip~~~

They were now outside Hoseok's mansion. It was probably bigger than Yoongi's mansion, the one that Jimin was brought to.

"Wow Hobi hyung. It is so beautiful. It is so big, why didn't you come home after work that day? It is probably more comfortable than Yoongi's place." Jimin said as he roamed the halls.

"Yah! Park Jimin! This is probably not more comfortable than my place." Yoongi shouted as he walked inside.

"It's okay Jiminie! We can have fun every night!" Hoseok shouted behind Jimin as he gave his luggage to the maids and went to the kitchen to tell the chefs to prepare something.

"Yoongi, what flight are your parents on?" Namjoon was on the laptop.

"NM2234." Yoongi sat down beside him as they all waited for time to pass.

"It has taken off. Wait they didn't take the private jet this time?" Namjoon asked.

"Yea cause the pilot is on leave for a month."

"Well they should be here by 3am. You better call back to ask them to prepare everything now." Namjoon closed his laptop and went upstairs.

"Thanks for telling me." Yoongi muttered before calling back home.

Tomorrow will be hell.