Chapter 16

The rest of the night was rather smooth at the café, customers mainly taking pictures of the boys, some asking for pictures with the boys.

It was the usual for them.

"Hey Yoongi, what are you going to do about your parents?" Namjoon asked as they were cleaning up tables.

"I...I don't really know though. They are coming tonight and I feel like I'm suffocated by the pressure already." Yoongi whispered quietly.

"Hey...hey...it's okay. Calm down, I know how you're parents are and you probably cant come here for the time being. I know they will understand." Namjoon tried to calm his friend down.

"Yea I'm fine. It's just that they want me to have a girlfriend soon. They say they will start pairing me up with girls from wealthy families once they return the next time." Yoongi sighed as he brought the dirty plates and cutlery to the dish washer.

"Well, I don't really know how to help you with that situation. I mean you have to tell your parents you don't want to be with those girls, or they won't get off your back about it." Namjoon said before leaving to take a customer's order.

Yoongi went to continue with the usual duties yet his mind cant stop thinking about his parents. It is going to be hell for him for however long they are here.

"Hey Hoseok hyung, why doesn't Yoongi look so down?" Jimin asked Hoseok who was standing at the front.

"Not too sure, maybe something related to his parents? I don't really know. Usually the matters regarding his parents are handled by Namjoon." Hoseok said as he looked through the booking book.

"Oh... well how are his parents?" Jimin couldn't help but be curious.

"Jiminie, if I were you, I will never want to know how his parents are like." Hoseok said before calling one of the bookings that was on the booking book.