Chapter 33

"Hyungie cmon, I'm bored." I walk upstairs and enter Hoseok's room hugging him from behind.

"Jimin ah, I can't have fun with you now. If i do that I'll get killed by Yoongi hyung as well." Hoseok tried to push Jimin away. He had to leave soon or Yoongi will kill him, not only for Jimin but being late as well.

"But hyungie, I'm bored...." Jimin became very clingy.

"Why are you holding me back? Wait PCC, Park Chim Chim?" Hoseok was looking at the top of the shelf that had a box with PCC initials.

"Jimin.... are you the one who sent us that mission? You better be honest because I can track the IP address of the sender." Hoseok warned Jimin.

"Uhhh...no it's not me. I swear. It's...it's that stuffed bear over there." Jimin pointed at the bear that sat a corner and stepped away from Hoseok.

Hoseok's gaze bore further into Jimin.

"Fine...it was me. I kinda got the money that my parents had left for me. My uncle had always taken the money, so this time I went to the place earlier and took the money instead. I couldn't stand them constantly abusing me. They kept taking what my parents left for me." Jimin sobbed.

"Oh Jiminie....it's alright. Let me call Yoongi hyung first." Hoseok took out his phone and called Yoongi.

"Hyung cancel the mission....yea...it was just Jiminie.... hmm yea...just come back and talk to Jiminie, his is your boyfriend after all....ughh fine just inform Namjoon will you?...ok bye." The call ended.

"Jimin..." Hoseok approached Jimin and carried him a bridal style and brought him the bedroom, "it's okay baby, hyung is here for you."

Hoseok wrapped his arms around Jimin and cuddled with him. Jimin's hands were fisted around Hoseok's shirt as he cried hard.

He let his uncle and aunt step over his head all those years, he had to let it all out.

"I'm sorry hyung...." Jimin whispered.

"It's okay baby, let it all out, I'm here for you regardless of anything that happened okay.." Hoseok hugged Jimin tighter as they laid in the bed together.

______

It became minseok🤔🤔🤣🤣