Chapter 34

Yoongi rushed back to Hoseok's house, he asked Namjoon not to collect the weapons. He walked back inside and go into Hoseok's room.

He wants Hoseok to get out but Jimin was clinging onto Hoseok for dear life. His face was stained with tears that he had cried for god knows how long.

Yoongi will definitely bring Jimin's uncle down from his pedestal and put him to where he really belongs.

"Sigh, why Jimin?" Yoongi sighed as he walked over to the mailbox where a huge stack of money was placed. He assumed those were the money that Jimin had given them. He placed it on the table in Hoseok's room.

He went out and turned on his internet and he was flooded with calls and messages from his parents, mainly his mother. He is definitely screwed this time.

He called his parents and was immediately met with a screeching scream from his mother then a string of curses from her.

He brought the phone away from his ears so that he don't risk getting deaf.

"Alright alright I'll go to the party to night okay. And the blind date. And the lunch date. Yes everything, I'll go. Bye." The call ended and Yoongi had to rush back home to prepare for the party.

He texted Hoseok and Namjoon to prepare as well because he don't want to be alone. Probably Jimin would go too since Hoseok won't leave him alone now.

It is his own battle to fight for his love right? He knows that his live isn't very strong but he will still try his best for everything.

He got into his car and stepped on the gas. Maybe he has to show Jimin off tonight so his parents won't bother him anymore. He will definitely protect Jimin if anything actually happens.

In a few days and the small adorable boy had become such an important part of his life as a whole.

His relationship will thrive and his parents will just have to stop being assholes setting up blind dates and lunches with girls from well-to-do families and let him be with his lover.