Chapter 23

The class continued and Yoongi didn't even come to class at all. He was completely knocked out in the infirmary room, they made him take some medicine to help with sleep because he refused.

"Do you think we should get something for Yoongi from the cafeteria?" Jimin asked. Hoseok and Namjoon never leaving his side since they knew Taehyung would be up to something for sure.

"Yea, I'll go get it. You stay with Hoseok, I'll be right back with the food." Namjoon said as he went to get Yoongi's usual lunch.

"Hobi hyung, why are you both following me all around school today? Don't you have things you want to do?" Jimin couldn't help but notice Namjoon and Hoseok were extra clingy today.

"To keep you safe. We know Taehyung that drama king, is bound to start up something." Hoseok held onto Jimin's hands and never let go of him.

"Is it that serious?"

"Yes it is pretty serious. He had been rather obsessed with Yoongi for a period of time and I remember that Yoongi called us with code red. He can do crazy things, some even out of this world."

Namjoon came back and the three of them made their way towards the infirmary with the food for Yoongi.

Luckily all of them made it there safely.

~~~

"What the hell, those two had followed Jimin for the whole day. When can I actually strike? He needs to be punished for what he has done." Taehyung was acting a little crazy.

"Hey babe, I think you should give up. It is no use in trying this additionally it is dangerous, Yoongi hyung might kill you with his two bare hands." Jungkook was pulling Taehyung back.

"He wouldn't when I have his precious boyfriend in my hands. I know those feelings are growing and he will accept any conditions as long as his baby is on the line. No escape."

Taehyung laughed like a person who had just escaped an asylum. This mindset be has is slowly making him mad.