Chapter 65

Anyone up for soju? 🤣 ok drinking while writing, seeing how it turns out :)

Don't drink lol

~~~

They were now all at Jin's place sitting on the sofa in the living room. No one said anything since well they walked through those doors.

"So Jimin you want to talk about this whole shit that has been happening?" Jin asked. All the boys are curious as well, they saw the men all lying on the ground with their head shot.

"Jimin who exactly are you?" Jin asked in a softer tone this time. Everyone was staring at Jimin intently, waiting for an answer of some sort.

"Urm it is a very long story though...." Jimin said. He was getting a little scared and nervous. You see it is all supposed to be kept secret until the day he actually dies.

"We have all the time in the world Jiminie, but of course if you don't want to tell us, it's alright." Hoseok placed a reassuring hand on Jimin's shoulder and slightly gave him a rub.

"Yea we won't force you to say everything." Yoongi hugged Jimin slightly.

Then there were gun shots outside. All the boys went out to look and it was Yoongi's parents. All of the boys groaned and they went out to confront the two adults.

"What are you doing here mum?" Yoongi shouted at his mum who was standing at the side watching the show as the two sides fought each other.

"Of course to bring my baby home, how can I leave my son with his evil teacher who tried to kill us." Daggers were stared towards Jin.

Everyone just looked at them with a bored expression. Not long after Jimin came out and guns were pulled, aiming towards the two adults.

"Oh wow, trying to be a hero? We will spill the beans if you do that." Yoongi's dad taunted.

Jimin walked forward, "Well you wouldn't be able to spill the beans if you're dead."

Jimin smirked and the adults faltered.