Chapter 62

"Yoongi, I realised you stopped at the same spot for a very long time and it was suspicious." There right opposite them, she stood behind the two boys held captive.

The three boys were stripped of their weapons and were brought down to kneel.

"I forgot about the gps on my wrist." Yoongi muttered under his breath and the boys beside him heard. Both of them internally facepalmed because well their hands are held behind their back.

"Looks like I got more hostages then, Yoongi will definitely do my bidding. And Jin I'm never letting you go, knowing how powerful you just are." She cackled and lucky for Jungkook who is outside, got the message.

He switched the safety on and placed the sniper in the backseat and drove back to Jin's mansion. The moment he walked in, he saw Jimin sitting on the sofa, watching the television.

"Hey Jungkookie, where are the others?" Jimin asked, his voice was calm and definitely didn't have any curiosity like he knew everything.

"They are held captive by Yoongi's mum." Jungkook replied seeing that there is no point in hiding any information from the boy.

"Oh, I know that. I mean considering that I have access to their cctv and everything technology." Jimin said as he brought out his own laptop.

It showed all cctv in the area, including those closed circuits cctv. The gps signal and everything.

"Wow, wait who are you Jimin? Why are you acting like some weak kid who need saving when you can do this?" Jungkook asked but Jimin looked at him blankly.

"Well that's because it is true that I'm some weak kid who need saving. Nothing is more true than that, don't be silly and call me strong." Jimin have a slight smirk on his face.

Jungkook is losing his minds and Jimin is keeping secrets.