Chapter 26

Taehyung fortunately fell asleep and Jungkook was currently carrying him on his back. Jungkook realised he have to inform Yoongi about this.

Jungkook took out his phone and called Yoongi which was picking up immediately.

"Hyung, Taehyung has gotten out of hand. You have to keep Jimin in your sight at all times. Taehyung is planning to kidnap him and at this rate, I don't know what he might do."

"Jungkook what are you talking about?"

"I don't know if it's obsession or what but trust me he is a little crazy."

"Then do something or you will hurt someone in the process."

"He almost killed me just now when I tried to talk him out of all of this. Hyung, I don't know what to do. I just put him to sleep with sleeping pills."

"God! Send him to the hospital Jungkook. He is going out of his mind."

"But hyung-"

"If you can't do it, I will. Come to Hoseok's house and we will solve this together."

"Hyung, I didn't want to hurt Jimin. I was forced to do a lot of things by Tae, if I didn't he would get angry. Hyung forgive me."

"You shouldn't be asking for forgiveness from me, should be Jimin. Aish just come over then we will talk."

The call was ended quite quickly and Jungkook quickly made his way to Hoseok's with Taehyung on his back.

~~~

"Yoongi what happened? Who called?" Hoseok asked from the couch he was on.

"Jungkook called saying Taehyung has gotten a little overboard with his actions. I ask him to come over, apparently Taehyung is knocked out by the sleeping pills." Yoongi plopped himself down next to Jimin.

"Well Jungkook said he was almost killed by Taehyung, so it is save to say he is our of his mind at least." Yoongi added as he placed his arms around sleeping Jimin.