Chapter 9

Yoongi waited downstairs as the boys were getting prepared upstairs. Well they only have to cross the road to get there now. They decided to go in earlier.

"Fan service?" Yoongi looked at the three like they were crazy. The three of them were dressed in suits, like they were professional waiters.

"Yoongi you should wear this as well!" Hoseok pretty much screamed as he handed the prepared outfit to Yoongi.

Yoongi stared at it in disbelief. "Aren't we just waiters at a café? Is this outfit really necessary? We aren't idols you know?" Yoongi looked at the three of them with pleading eyes.

"Aish, come on Yoongi, don't be a cat. Oh wait you are want, uhhh don't be a... well I don't know any other animal that is usually used to describe afraid." Hoseok mumbled the last part before going upstairs.

"Please hyung, we are a group right? Please wear it?" Jimin gave his puppy eyes attack on Yoongi.

Yoongi just looked away, avoiding those powerful puppy eyes from Jimin. He didn't want to be completely defeated and give in to the requests.

"No. Jimin just get ready, I won't wear this." Yoongi continues to look away from Jimin.

Jimin sat on Yoongi's lap and forced Yoongi to face him and his puppy eyes. "Please hyung, I really want to see you in this suit. You will definitely look good." Jimin pleaded with a small voice.

I really want to ask, who the hell can actually resist those eyes and that voice. It is lethal and no one is spared.

Yoongi gulped and stared at Jimin, he didn't know what to do so he ended up agreeing and he changed into the suit.

He didn't look like a waiter, but a very rich CEO of a huge company in Seoul.

"Wow hyung you look so cool!!" Jimin squealed.