Maid a Mistake

"Mom, I'm fine." A man groaned with his phone pressed to his ear while he grabbed his suitcase from the belt in the airport, kicking his suitcase onto its wheels as he began walking out of the crowded area, "I've been on a plane before." He shook his head, "Many times. Dozens of times.", he concluded as he listened to the worry of his mother's voice through his phone.

"Look, mom I gotta get my cab. I'll call you when I get to my hotel room, ok?", he said. Eventually he hung up and placed his phone inside his back pocket.

Every time he travelled away from home, he got the ritual phone calls from his mother.  One when he stepped off the plane, another an hour when she'd assume he'd arrived in his hotel, and multiple throughout the time he was spending away. Even with her overprotective ways, he still loved her of course and wouldn't have it any other way.

He got into his cab, driving to the lavish hotel he was staying at, handing through some money to the driver before getting out and entering the hotel, strolling up to the reception where a hot brunette latina sat.

He immediately put on his playboy smile

"Hi. I'm here to check into my room.", he smiled to her pleasantly.

"Uh huh? And what's the name under?", she asked as she looked up at him biting down on her bottom lip obviously enjoying the view in front of her.

"Gray.", he said, "Jonathan Gray." The women scrolled through the reservations and nodded once spotting his name.

"You're staying with us for...six weeks?", she raised a brow; a sudden smile appearing at the thought of seeing such a handsome man walk in and out of the hotel for the next six weeks.

"I am indeed." Jonathan, or Jon to most people, nodded.

"Mmm lucky me", moaned the sexy receptionist.

Jon just simply chuckled at how the receptionist was acting with him. He knew he had good looks, but it's always fun having the ladies act like horny school girls around him.

"Ok. I just need for you to sign a few things with identification, and I'll get you your key". She smiled as Jon nodded, signing whatever documents that needed signed, showing his driver's license, eventually getting his room key along with directions before leaving the reception area and heading for the elevator to his floor.