Soft

"What are you doing here?" Sage asked as she saw Jon walk into the restaurant she worked in. It was towards the end of her shift, and she knew they were going out for dinner, but she didn't remember him saying he would pick her up.

"I thought I'd come pick you up." Jon laughed lightly, "Why? Not happy to see me?" He shook his head as she stood behind the bar.

"No, I just..." She paused, looking over at Laura and Jen. She really didn't want Jon to know that she didn't talk to anyone at her job, and that they weren't very nice to her. She didn't want to feel embarrassed by it.

"You just what?" Jon shook his head.

"Well... I have to go home and get changed if we're going out." Sage covered up.

"Well I thought maybe we could just grab a pizza and stay in tonight? I know you'd probably prefer that anyway." He said, knowing what she was like.

"Sounds good to me." Sage smiled, putting dirty glasses in the dishwasher behind the bar in the lounge, "I'm just finishing up here. I'll meet you in the car." She said as Jon pwatched her.

"Why don't you want me in here?" He laughed. He wasn't an idiot. He could see she was doing everything to get him away, and he could see she was uncomfortable.

"Well it's my workplace." Sage said, "I'm not finished with my shift yet." Sage told him.

"You've got four minutes left." Jon looked at the clock behind her.

"You still shouldn't come in and talk to me." Sage said while Laura walked down the bar and approached her, seeing her at the corner of her eye and groaning to herself.

"Here." Laura said hastily as she threw a kitchen type towel over to Sage which hit against her hip and down to the floor, "Barrel is leaking. Since you aren't doing much work anyway." Laura said as Jon blinked a few times and turned to Sage who just shook her head in signal for him to not make a scene.

" Laura said as Jon blinked a few times and turned to Sage who just shook her head in signal for him to not make a scene