Mind Games

"Can't you just stay in bed?" Jon groaned, watching Sage walk around their bedroom the next morning.

"It's annoying, isn't it?" Sage smiled over to him as she got into her clothes, "I have to go to work, baby." She said sadly. The previous night when she got home, she just told Jon that her class work was stressing her a little and that she just needed some space to herself. He was supportive which killed her even more because she felt like she didn't deserve him being so understanding when she hadn't told him about her pregnancy yet.

"Call in sick." Jon said, sitting up against the headboard as Sage just smiled over to him.

"I can't do that." Sage shook her head, "I finish at 3. That's not that bad." She shrugged, "I'm gonna go to the store on my way home, do you want anything?" She asked him, grabbing her coat and putting it on.

"No, I'm good." Jon said, "I forgot to say last night, we're sort of… looking after Bella on Friday night." He said as she looked over at him, "Dean asked me and I didn't think you'd mind." He shrugged.

"I don't." Sage nodded, "Is she staying over?" She asked.

"I think so." Jon nodded.

"We should do something fun with her." Sage smiled, buttoning up her coat, "I can get some candy at the store for her."

"Please don't make her go wild." Jon shook his head as Sage laughed a little.

"C'mon. You're supposed to be the fun uncle." Sage shook her head, "I'll see what I can get." She smiled, "I'll see you later." She said, walking over to him and pressing a kiss on his lips as he held onto it, pulling her onto him as she squirmed into the kiss, "Jonathan." Sage laughed as he pulled her back onto the bed and rolled her over onto her back, "I'm going to be late." She laughed as he kissed her neck and lifted his head, looking down at her and sighing.

" She laughed as he kissed her neck and lifted his head, looking down at her and sighing

"Ok." Jon nodded, "Have a good day." He said as she smiled, getting off the bed as he tapped her ass before she left.
_

________________________________________

Once Sage had finished her shift, having thrown up in the staff toilets upon arrival, she went to the store and then to her appointment with her gynaecologist. A part of her still didn't believe she was pregnant. Although it was dumb to say since she was no doubt very early on in the pregnancy, but she couldn't feel it. She didn't feel like she was pregnant.

She knew that taking the opportunity to come with her from Jon was wrong of her, and he really should have known since the minute she got into the car when he had taken her to the doctors, but she was just so scared. Scared of what the future was going to bring. Scared of how he would take it. She didn't even know if he wanted kids. He was an amazing uncle but maybe that's all he wanted to be. She had no idea, and she didn't want to put this on him if he didn't even want it.