Apology

Jon got back to the hotel and was on a quest to find Sage. He didn't know where she lived, and he knew she would have ran straight home. He already knew her so well.

He left the court straight away and headed to the hotel, rushing up to the front desk where Nadine was on the phone. She put her finger up for her him to wait, where he grabbed the phone from her and put it down on the hook.

"Um excuse me." Nadine shook her head.

"Where does Sage live?" Jon asked her.

"What?" Nadine said.

"Sage? Where does she live? Give me directions to her house." He yelled at Nadine who was starting to annoy him.

"Why? Is something wrong?" Nadine showed concern which shocked Jon, but not enough to put him off track.

"No, I just need to talk to her." Jon said

"436 Walker Avenue." Nadine said, "She's in the first apartment block, second floor, I think." Nadine nodded, "Head right when you leave, keep going until you come to a cross roads, take the left and it's down the street, across from the park." Nadine said.

"Thank you." Jon nodded whilst leaving the desk and heading out of the doors as Nadine gave him a smile and a nod.

"What was he in a rush for?" Cass asked, walking over to the front desk.

"He wanted Sage's address." Nadine said.

"Sage?" Cass shook her head, "Did he say why?" She asked.

"He just said he needed to talk to her. Looked like an emergency to me." Nadine nodded.

"Did you sleep with him again last night?" Cass asked suspiciously as Nadine shook her head.

"Nope, that ship sunk the second it set sail." Nadine said, "Why?" She asked.

"Messy room." Cass nodded, "Used condom." She shrugged.

"We all love a slut, Cass. Leave him alone." Nadine shook her head, walking off into the back as Cass folded her arms with confusion, putting one and one together, taking her phone out to call Sage.
_______________________________________

Jon ran all the way to Sage's apartment that Nadine had directed him to, and when he got to the block, he realised she needed to buzz to let him in, so held down the button for her apartment and spoke into it, "Sage, it's Jonathan. Let me into the block." He said, hearing nothing in return, "C'mon, please let me in." He said, "Let me explain." He said, jumping back a little when he heard a loud crash, as if she had thrown something at the phone in her apartment, "Hey, did you just throw something?" He shook his head, "Please let me in." He said, watching as a woman walked up the steps, opening up the door with her key as he smiled with relief and followed in after her, climbing up the stairs to the second floor until he reached her door.

He knocked on the door loudly, "Sage, open up." He said, "Please, I just wanna talk to you."

"Get the fuck away from me!" Sage yelled, sitting on her sofa whilst Milo sat beside her guarding her, "I don't wanna talk to you." She told him.

"Please. Please, just let me say what I have to say and then I'll go. I'll leave you alone. If that's what you want." Jon said, hearing silence from behind the door, and then movement approaching as he watched the door swing open, "Hey." Jon sighed, seeing her eyes red and bloodshot. Knowing he'd made her cry killed him.

"What could you possibly have to say to me?" Sage shook her head as he walked into the apartment, "You've said enough."

"I didn't use you." Jon said, "I swear."