Hold

"I thought you said you were putting up banners for me." Sage teased, being helped in the door to their house by Jon as he laughed a little.

"It slipped my mind." Jon told her, letting her hold onto his arm as he helped her through to the living room.

She'd finally got discharged from the hospital, and even though she could walk and was feeling bright, she was still sore and weaker and needed some help. Mandy had told her to be on complete lockdown rest, because she was going to need all her energy when the babies eventually got to come home.

Jon helped her over to the couch where she took a seat and sighed to herself.

"I feel like an invalid." She said, already frustrated that she couldn't be as mobile or productive as she would have liked.

"You're not an invalid." Jon shook his head, "You need your rest. I don't want to argue with you if I see you moving around too much." He shook his head as Sage just nodded and smiled.

"Yes, boss." She smiled, "I really wish the boys were here with us." She sighed. It was actually hard for her to leave the hospital knowing their sons were still there. She wanted nothing more than to take them home and put them into their cribs, and introduce them to their new home, but they still weren't strong enough for that yet. They still hadn't even gotten to hold them yet.

"Yeah, me too." Jon sighed, "They'll be home soon." He nodded, "Mom keeps coming over with dinners for us, like I'm incapable of cooking something for us myself." He shook his head as Sage laughed a little.

"Well, you do burn a lot." Sage shrugged as Jon rolled his eyes, "Babe, she's just trying to do something to take any sort of stress off of you. There's not much else she can do and that'll be killing her." She said.

"Yeah, I know." Jon sighed to himself, "You ok down here or do you wanna go for a lie down?" He asked her.

"I'm ok." She smiled. She appreciated how amazing he'd been, but she just didn't want him to tire his own self out, "Once we come back from the hospital tonight we can stick on a movie." She suggested, "You look tired." She said as he nodded.

"I am a little." He said modestly.

"Makes two of us." She said.

"I was gonna go to that women's house with those flowers and that card." He said, "Mandy gave me her address even though she's not allowed to give out information but... she's gotten to know us, she knows we're not gonna do anything crazy." He shook his head, "Will you be ok here?" He wondered as Sage nodded.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I got Milo anyway." She said, looking over at the dog who was laying in his bed looking over at her.

"I don't want to come home and see you all around the house. You better rest." He said.

"Yes, I know." Sage said, "I'll be right on this couch when you come back." She said.

"I won't be long." He said, "When I get back we can head up to the hospital." He told her. Their plan was to visit the boys every morning and night, and maybe in the afternoon if they could. They knew it was going to be hectic but they'd do anything to see the boys as much as they could.

"Ok." Sage nodded, resting back on the comfortable couch, putting her feet up while Jon grabbed the flowers and the card they had gotten on the way home for the girl they were still thinking about.