Summary of Arcs 1-3

A man wearing white armor that composed of gauntlets, pauldrons, chestplate, and greaves. The man was wearing a white cowboy like hat on top of his head, the hat was almost completely white outside of the blue trimming at the edges of the hat with a blue eagle feather sticking out of the right side of the man's hat. The man had a white bandana sitting below his chin, the bandana was currently not covering his face. The man's armor had two divided blue vertical lines moving down both his pauldrons and greaves. The blue vertical lines stopping at the end of each individual armor piece. There was the melted image of a black dragon's head and neck sitting on the chestplate, with the wings of the Black Dragon expanding to the shoulderplates on the left side of the man's armor. Each piece of the man's armor had blue trimming outlining each of the pieces of white pieces of armor. The man was sitting on a red cushioned couch made of leather next to a stone fireplace with a fire peacefully lit on wooden chunks inside the fireplace next to him. The room that was the man was sitting in had flooring made of wood planks from oak trees, and the walls of the room was made of a dull grey stone brick. Sitting next to the chair of the man, was a small wooden table made of dark wood. On top of the small wooden table, was a book with a brown cover.

"Come on Paladin! Tell me a story about how you got to this point!"

Sitting across from the man, was a young kid named Damien. Damien wore a white suit jacket, with black lapels and black buttons. Under the suit jacket, the kid wore a black buttoned up shirt with a red tie on his collar. For his pants, Damien was wearing black suit pants and on his feet he was wearing black boots. Damien had brown eyes, and he had short dark brown hair.

"Damien, I would tell you the story of events so far. But, I think you're a bit too young for this story. You have to be at the very least, fourteen."

As Paladin spoke, he clapped his hands together, and he held them together as he looked across from him and at Damien.

"But I am fourteen--" Damien was then interrupted by Paladin.

"Really now? Damien, if you're fourteen then somebody will vouch for you right?" Paladin asked, he crossed his arms when he was done speaking.

Suddenly, an all white eagle with green eyes appeared on the right shoulder of Paladin. The White Eagle's form came together on Paladin's right shoulder from a bunch of green stars that appeared from out of nowhere around where the eagle would be.

"Paladin, I can confirm that Damien is in fact Fourteen and is old enough to hear the story of events so far."

Paladin turned his head to his right side to look at Delta. Paladin had the look of being betrayed on his face.

"How do you know that he--"

"Paladin, Omega while telling his story back at the orphanage explained that Damien was Fourteen. It is not the fault of others that you didn't pay attention. Now, explain the story of events to Damien and stop using his age as an excuse on why you will not explain it."

Paladin lowered both of his shoulder while he looked at Delta, and he gave a deep sigh. Paladin was disappointed with Delta, he couldn't believe that in a time like this he would be betrayed by his spirit animal Delta. Paladin then turned forward to look at Damien. While looking at Damien, he moved his left hand over to the small dark wooden table to his left, and he grabbed the edge of the brown book cover.

"Alright kid, I'll explain the story of events so far. But, if you get scared or something else because you are fourteen then don't say I didn't warn you."

"There is nothing that you can read from that book that will scare me."

Paladin gave a deep sigh as he heard what Damien said, and in his lap he opened the brown cover of the book that said Rise of the Inquisition: Arcs 1-3. Paladin opened the book to Chapter 1 of the First Inquisitors Arc.