Chapter 147: The Wolf King

After over an hour of waiting for the Wolf King to come out and speak with them. Paladin sighed deeply, and he started to kick snow around with his feet.

"Wow Paladin! It should only be a few moments right!" Archer exclaimed, mocking Paladin.

"Yeah Paladin! Where the fuck--" Noxious was then interrupted.

Paladin turned around, and as he did so suddenly the door to the longhouse was kicked open. The door was kicked open so hard, that broke off its hinges and flew and hit Paladin in the back of his head and slammed into both Archer and Noxious, making all three of them crash onto the snow blanketed ground. Alexon sighed and shook his head, standing motionless as the door flew by him by only a few inches. Paladin, on the ground, rubbing the back of his head, could suddenly hear cheers and clapping coming from all around them. He then could hear footsteps coming from the inside of the longhouse.

"Yes my People! Thank you all for cheering on your glorious leader! Now, let me get a look at who these buffoons who--" The Wolf King then turned his head to look at the ground, and he could see Paladin, Noxious, Archer on the ground, with Alexon standing next to them with a blank look on his face. "What in the actual fuck!"

Paladin, Noxious, and Archer, the three of them groaning in pain from being hit by the door, pushed the door off of them. All of them then slowly stood up.

"HEY! Where the FUCK have all of you been!"

Paladin, while rubbing the back of his head then slowly turned around to look at Messiah. Messiah had short blonde hair and blue eyes, with his skin being fair. Messiah was wearing silver armor composed of a chestplate, pauldrons, gauntlets, greaves, and boots. On his collar he had white trimming. He was wearing an ice colored cape on top of his armor, the cape extending to the bottom of his legs, with white fur trimming outlining the cape.

"Is that Duumholt on your back?" asked Alexon.

"HEY! How about you answer my question!" Messiah yelled.

Attached to the back of Messiah, Duumholt, the Divine Weapon, was sitting on his back. Duumholt was a large dual headed golden axe, with runes etched into its golden blades. Attached to the dual headed golden axe blades, was the long golden shaft.

"From my understanding, Duumholt is a Divine weapon that was forged in Mount Olympus. A powerful axe, so powerful that it is indestructible, and so powerful that when it touches magic it causes the magic to be rendered useless. I guess you could say that Duumholt has Anti magic," Alexon explained.

"Is that all?" Paladin asked.

"No. Duumholt was originally just called Zeus' Labrys, but Zeus lost it in a bet with the Wolf King from before. Apparently Zeus got tired of that Wolf King's massive ego, and so he challenged him. Offering up his Labrys as a prize if the Wolf King won the bet. You can clearly see the outcome of who won--"

"FUCK YOU! That's who won! Now explain to me where the hell you have all been!" Messiah yelled.

Paladin sighed as he shook his head, he then turned to look at Alexon.

"You want to explain the story so far?"

"Nope," Alexon said as he shook his head. "I believe that is your job Paladin, since the clear precedent has been set already, that you would be explaining the course of events that have happened," Alexon replied.

Paladin squinted his eyes at Alexon and sighed, he then turned to look back at Messiah.

"Well basically the story so far is--"

~

As Paladin finished explaining the story of events so far, Messiah placed his left hand on the bottom of his chin and he nodded his head.