Chapter 137: Fifth Trial

They all watched, as the blue orbs exploded. Then suddenly, two large blue dragons, with glowing blue skin with blue armor made of scales, and blue eyes appeared. The dragon had long wingspans, their wings both reaching their side of the white stairs, and with tails the size of four sea serpents. Both of the dragons turned to look at Noxious, and when they saw the Inquisitor they roared furiously. Paladin shook his head.

"Here we go again."

"Dammit Noxious, how many times do you have to be taught this lesson!" Ashley yelled, showing her frustration in place of Paladin.

Noxious then leaped backwards, landing back on the ground behind Paladin, and causing a cloud of sand dust to be thrown up from the ground. Paladin watched, as the Dragons extended their heads attached to their long necks, with their wings tightly grasping the sides of the rock plateau. Suddenly, blue flames would burst out of the dragon's mouths like flamethrowers. Raging across the ground, and across the area as they flew directly for the Inquisitors. Paladin, upon seeing the Dragon's make a move squinted his eyes and he then held out both of his hands together.

"Blessing of Odin, Golden Granshield!"

Suddenly, projecting in front of Paladin's hands being held together were three golden interlocked pyramids, the symbol of Odin. As the blue flames rampaged closer and closer, they were then stopped from pushing any forward, and the large golden hexagonal shield like wall appeared in front of the Inquisition. As the blue flames stopped, they rampaged respectively off to the right and left sides of the shield. Being unable to penetrate the shield, being unable to move any further and around the shield. The dragons kept blasting blue flames at Paladin's Granshield, seemingly never ending with their attack. Noxious, Archer, and Lady Diane all readied their respective weapons while they looked on at the Dragons. While at the same time, both Ashley and Alexon squinted their eyes while they looked on at the Dragons.

"Paladin, drop the shield and let us at the Dragons. We'll finish them without issue," Archer said, with confidence in his voice.

Both Noxious and Lady Diane nodded their heads, agreeing with Archer. Paladin, focusing on the Dragons shook his head, disagreeing with the decision Archer was making.

"First of all, this is like the third time today that we've run into a situation like this. Noxious rushes in being all cocky, next thing you know we're in a sticky situation. I'm sick of this, we're not doing anything else unless we have a damn strategy of attack!" Paladin exclaimed.

Noxious shook his head, disagreeing completely with what Paladin just stated to the three of them.

"Paladin, I disagree with what you said. I wasn't being cocky--I was just being aggressive, big difference--"

"No there's not," Paladin interjected.

"Not only that Paladin, but we're way more stronger and more powerful than these Dragons. I mean come on Paladin, we have three useful powerful Inquisitors here who are all extremely powerful. If we can't defeat these Dragons without strategy, how are we going to beat the Legion of Death without strategy--"

"We'll be beating them with Strategy, where did you get the idea that we wouldn't be beating them with developed Strategies?" Paladin again interjected.

"So I finally come to my last point, you should trust in your fellow Inquisitors. We've never failed you once--never--ever. You have no reason to doubt us, so you should drop the shield and believe in us now."

Paladin quickly shook his head as Noxious finished speaking, at the same time sweat was dripping down his forehead from him feeling the powerful blue flames being repelled from his golden granshield.