Chapter 121: Time Manipulator vs Lord Sparrow

Both Paladin and Archer watched as Noxious charged across the room straight for Lord Sparrow, with Blackfire being held onto by both of his hands gripping the black shaft. Noxious seemingly did not care if the odds were not in his favor, he was going to fight on against Lord Sparrow. Lord Sparrow held out his right hand's open palm, but he quickly clenched his hand.

"No...I'm gonna let them deal with you for me."
As Noxious leaped forward at Lord Sparrow, instantly one of the Black serpents charged straight at Noxious while still attached to the back of Lord Sparrow, its black eyes looking straight into the eyes of Noxious.

"Too easy!" Noxious yelled.

Noxious raised Blackfire vertically above him, and as the Black serpent charged forward he slammed Blackfire vertically down slicing the black serpent's head and the blade continued until it clashed with the ground. When Paladin looked at the sight, Black fire with red tips instantly exploded into a radius around Noxious. While at the same time, the head of the Black Serpent was cut into two separate parts. Noxious continued to look in front of him, and another Black serpent was coming directly for him.

"Yet again! Too easy--"

Out from the eyesight of Noxious, one of the Black serpents curved around Noxious and hit him on his left side. Instantly, Noxious was knocked over, and quickly the Black serpent wrapped itself around Noxious' chest and arms. Making Noxious unable to move.

"How the hell--"

"Good job Inquisitor--" Lord Sparrow brought Noxious close to him by using the Black serpents wrapped around him, he clapped and mocked the Inquisitor as he came close. "You were indeed right, you weren't done yet. But, it is clear to me and everyone else now. You're done now."

Noxious, angered by what Lord Sparrow yelled out.

"Demon Magic, Spears of Death!"

Suddenly, out from behind the Inquisitor, over ten red flaming vortex with the tips of red glowing spears appeared. All of the tips of the red glowing spears were aimed directly for Lord Sparrow, who looked up at the red vortexes and smirked at all of them.

"Ahhh--Demon Magic, truly powerful when compared to other types of magic. But, it won't be powerful enough."

As the red glowing Spears of Death flew down from the red vortexes and flew down straight for Lord Sparrow, Lord Sparrow held out the open palm of his right hand, aiming it directly at all the incoming red glowing spears.

"Power of Icarus, Endless Vacuum."

Suddenly, a black hole swirled into existence in the room and in front of all the red glowing Spears of Death. Instantly, instead of hitting Lord Sparrow, all the Red Glowing Spears of Death were sucked up by the Blackhole, which seemingly endlessly was eating the spears as if they were nothing. Noxious looked up at the Red Glowing spears, watching as they were all being sucked into the endless swirling vacuum.

"You weren't expecting that one Inquisitor--"

"Demon Magic, Black Demonic Chains!"

Flying out from the back of Noxious, two Black chains made of metal seemingly with black red flames radiating around them appeared from behind the Inquisitor. Instantly, the Black chains moved out and attempted to lash at Lord Sparrow. However, they were quickly stopped. Paladin watched, as the Black serpents sacrificed themselves, quickly wrapping themselves around the Black chains and seemingly creating a knot where the Black chains couldn't move. Lord Sparrow chuckled at the attempts by Noxious, seemingly amused by the Inquisitor.

'Yet again, you weren't expecting that one Inquisitor--"

"You weren't expecting this!" Omega yelled as he interrupted Lord Sparrow.