Chapter 144: Demon Matriarchy

The three Inquisitors listened as they could hear a soft woman's voice from the tree, they then watched as the three Red Snow bears slammed into the tall pine tree, and immediately caused the woman who was camped in the tree to fall down into the snow while holding a black bow in her right hand. The woman was wearing black armor composed of a breastplate, pauldrons, greaves, gauntlets, and boots. Her armor had pink trimming, that was outlining the different pieces of armor. Over on top of her armor she was wearing pink robes, the pink robes covered her armor except down her front center. The woman was pale, and she had long black hair with red eyes. While on the ground she looked up at the Red Snow bears with the grey aura around them, she had the look of shock in her eyes and she was frightened. She used her arms and blocked out her face.

"No-please! Don't maul me to death!" she screamed.

She then watched, as when Alexon snapped the fingers of his left hand, the Red Snow bears with grey auras suddenly disappeared. When she saw that the bears disappeared, she lowered her arms and watched, as suddenly the three Inquisitors stood over her. The four of them were completely quiet, the three Inquisitors waiting for the girl to say something. The girl continued to look up at the Inquisitors, and as she realized how bad of a situation she was in, she started to curl up.

"Uhhhhhhh---Hi--"

When the Demon girl broke the silence and said hi, Archer immediately responded by unsheathing the King of Destruction and pointing the tip of its Black blade at her face. Immediately, the girl was frightened and she pushed herself back against the tree.

"Alright Paladin--you play good cop and I play bad cop--"

"Ummm---what Archer?" Paladin asked.

"Alexon, you play middle cop--"

"What the fuck are you saying Archer?" Alexon asked.

The three Inquisitors then turned to look at each other, both Paladin and Alexon confused with what Archer was saying. As Paladin was looking at Archer, Delta landed on his shoulder.

"Paladin, Alexon, Archer is simply joking around. While this may not be the best time to joke around, it could be worse," Delta said.

"Yeah guys--I'm just joking around, trying to lighten up the mood," Archer replied.

Paladin sighed and shook his head, the three Inquisitors then turned to look back at the Demon girl. Who was looking back at the three of them with a confused look on her face.

"Delta, go ahead and go back for a bit. I don't want you getting too cold," Paladin said.

Delta nodded his head, and he then disappeared while the Demon girl looked on.

"Uhhhh---"

"So Demon girl...you want to explain what you were doing?" Paladin asked.

"Uhhh--"

Archer then poked the face of the Demon girl with the tip of his black blade, the Demon girl responded by clearing her throat.

"You wanna explain what you were doing now? Because if you don't explain what you were doing soon, we're gonna start to get very angry," Archer explained.

Both Paladin and Alexon then nodded their heads, agreeing with Archer.

"Well--sir--uhh--" the girl said, as she turned to look at Paladin.

"You can call me Lord Inquisitor, Demon girl," Paladin replied.

"Lord Inquisitor sir--I was only doing what I was ordered to do by the Demon Matriarchy. I'm one of the Scouts, that rotate over this area with other Demon scouts. It was my rotation, and it was my duty as a Scout to test the abilities and power of you three--who were coming down this road, from the Crimson Kingdom," the girl explained.