Chapter 145: Marriage doesn't end in Death

Paladin, sitting across from Alexon and sitting next to Noxious who was sitting at the end of the table was looking directly across at Alexon. The three of them were sitting at a long dark wooden table, with five black framed windows with white shades behind Alexon. The walls of the room were painted blue like the hallway, with the carpet color being an almost identical blue. The entire room was quiet, as Noxious was looking directly across at the other end of the table. Paladin turned to his left, and he could see the Demon Queen. The Demon Queen was wearing a black blazer with a white buttoned up shirt under, with a red bow tie attached to her collar. She was wearing a grey colored skirt, and was wearing black knee length socks with red boots on her feet. The Demon Queen had red eyes, pale skin, and long gray hair tied into two ponytails. She was quiet, her hands interlocked together on the table, smiling as she looked back across at Noxious. When Noxious didn't say anything back to her, she moved her back into her chair. She then crossed her arms, and shook her head.

"Since Noxious won't introduce me, I'll introduce myself to you both, Lord Inquisitor and Grand Wizard--"

"I already know who you are Amy," Alexon interrupted.

"Of course you do Barles--"

"It's Alexon," Alexon replied.

"Oh? So you go by Alexon now, very well then Alexon--" Amy, the Demon Queen then turned her head to look at Paladin. "Let me introduce myself to you then Lord Inquisitor. My name is Amy, and I am the Demon Queen of the Matriarchy. Not only that, but I am the Wife to the Demon King, who calls himself Noxious. Throughout this meeting, I request that we don't use our formal titles, and instead we use our actual names."

Noxious angrily squinted his eyes when Amy referred to herself as his Wife. Amy, smiled as she turned to look back at Noxious, and the climate of the room became awkward again. Paladin nodded his head at Amy, then he looked across at Alexon, and Alexon looked back at him, waiting for him to say something back to Amy. Paladin, after Alexon was looking at him figured out what he wanted, then he loudly cleared his throat, and Amy turned to look back at him.

"Nice to meet you Amy, my name is Paladin, and as I assume you are aware I'm the reincarnation of Augustus Cesar--" Paladin said, as he turned to look at Amy. "Out of curiosity Amy, what is the purpose of having the three of us here?"

"I brought you here for one particular reason--a reason that Noxious is already aware of. Noxious has explained to me your story so far, of why the Inquisition has came to the Island of Reach. But, just to confirm with you one more time. Paladin, you're looking for the Seventh Inquisitor correct? Who is supposed to be located on the Island of Reach?"

"That is correct," Paladin said, as he nodded his head.

"Now I have a follow up question for you, Paladin. Do you know the name of the Seventh Inquisitor?" she asked.

"No I do not--" Paladin then shook his head. "However, I have learned the title that he holds within his Kingdom."

"Since you already visited the Crimson Kingdom, I can come to a conclusion that the Seventh Inquisitor belongs to the Kingdom of Wolves?" she asked.

"That is correct--" Paladin said, nodding his head. "The title that he holds within his Kingdom, is the title of Wolf King."

When Paladin mentioned the name Wolf King, Amy took a deep breath while she looked at Paladin. Not taking her eyes off of him. Paladin crossed his arms, waiting for Amy to reply. Amy. then after a few moments nodded her head.

"I see, if that is the case then I'm aware of who this person is and what they are like."

"Is it possible that you can help us then, in getting to the Wolf King? I've been told by the Crimson King that the pathway to get to the Wolf King starts in the territory of the Matriarchy, would you be open to showing us the way to him?" Paladin asked.