Chapter 149: Time to Leave!

Separated from the rest of the civilians, who had returned to their normal duties, the four Inquisitors were standing in front of the Wolf King's Longhouse. As Paladin cleared his throat, about to speak to the group, Noxious slowly approached from out of the darkness, still putting his armor back on. Archer turned and watched, as Noxious stood right next to him. When Noxious stood next to him, everybody was quiet, while Noxious cleared his throat.

"Did you uhhhh---have a lot of fun back there?" he asked.

Noxious cleared his throat again, he then nodded his head.

"While I didn't appreciate my armor being ripped off from me...without my approval, yes, yes I did have a lot of fun. In fact, I've already became friends with one the Succubus girls."

"Ohhhh--which one? What is her name?" Archer asked.

"The one who first approached me. Her name is Aia, and she is very nice. Will keep in touch with her--"

Paladin cleared his throat loudly, as he crossed his arms while he looked at both Archer and Noxious. Archer then turned to Paladin, and Messiah shook his head.

"I still think it's bullshit that he won those Sexual prowess trials--"

"You didn't stand a chance Messiah. Noxious is the Demon King, automatically, all Succubus in the world when they get a taste of him won't want to hop off of him. Right now, he's lucky that he got away from them--"

"I don't care what he is! It was rigged--"

"You were the one that rigged it," Alexon replied.

"Hey! I want to get the fuck out of here! So let's start the damn meeting already!" Archer yelled, interrupting both Messiah and Alexon's conversation about why Messiah lost. Archer then turned to look at Paladin, while Paladin shook his head.

"Messiah, you said that you wanted to discuss a few things?" Paladin asked.

"Yes," Messiah said, nodding his head. "I wanted to make a few things clear for the rest of you. Before we leave, I will need some sufficient time to set up a proper leadership of the Kingdom, assuming that I'm going to be gone for awhile. I also wanted to mention that there is two other Kingdoms on the island, curiously, have you met either of them?" Messiah asked.

"Yes we have, we've met both of the Kingdoms actually, and I'd say we're good friends with both of the Kingdoms. Both of their leaders though...were not exactly giving you much support..."

"Yeah well--" Messiah waved Paladin off with his right hand. "The only times I met Crazy again and that Demon Queen, it didn't really go well. I couldn't help myself, with jokes about Crazy's Crazy Wiener--"

"God," Alexon interjected.

"Either way though Paladin. After everything you told me about the Legion of Death, I

had some long extensive thoughts about it. The Legion of Death, from what you told me have a massive trained army. An army, that currently nobody else can stand against alone--"

"Correct," Paladin said.

"Which, gives me an idea. Do you currently have an Army of your own to fight against the Legion of Death?"

"Archer, you want to add into this conversation?" Paladin asked, while he turned to look at Archer.

"Since I'm the one training our Army--" Archer crossed his arms, and he turned to look at Messiah. "Yeah, we have an Army of our own, that is assumably close to finishing their training with Jingks. Before we left, I had armor and many other things necessary to outfit an army made. By the time we're back, I would hope that they had been properly equipped," Archer explained.