Chapter 146: To the Wolf King!

Standing outside together in between two stone pillars that represented the pathway to the Kingdom of Wolves, the four Inquisitors were standing side by side, looking at the pathway that was in front of them, waiting for them to enter. The pathway in front of the was a path covered in snow and ice, elevated over an expanded area that increased in elevation the more that you walked down its path. Paladin could see the Great Mountain of Reach, a mountain so tall that it almost passed the clouds. While Paladin was looking up at the mountain, Archer turned walked away from the right side of him, with Ashley replacing his spot without anyone noticing. At the same time, Alexon leaned in and whispered to Paladin.

"Just so you know, this Mountain trip is going to be very very dangerous. I don't know where the Wolves' Kingdom is exactly from this pathway, but I guess they'll be at the top."

Paladin nodded his head, then he crossed his arms.

"I'll go along with that assumption, you don't live on a Mountain and then don't live at the top. I mean, strategically speaking nobody would be able to do any sneaking up on you. Not with a mountain this tall."

As the two Inquisitors were talking about the Great Mountain of Reach, Amy who was standing to the far right next to Noxious turned and started walking until she stood in front of the Inquisitors. She cleared her throat, garnering the attention of the Inquisitors besides Archer, she interlocked her hands behind her back. Paladin turned his head to his right, and when he did he saw Ashley who was smiling when he noticed that she was standing next to him.

Where is Archer?

Paladin turned around, and he saw Lady Diane with Archer standing together. next to one other. Archer turned and he looked at Paladin.

"What Paladin?" Archer asked.

"Nothing, I just looked to my right and didn't see you there. I was curious on where you went, since I'd like to have all Inquisitor hands on deck for getting to the Wolf King. I'm not sure if you noticed, but the pathway ahead of us is seemingly very dangerous," Paladin said.

"Of course I noticed--" Archer spoke as he nodded his head. "But Paladin, shouldn't you be listening to the Demon Queen right now, who is about to be explaining everything?"

"Oh shit, that's right."

Paladin then turned back around, and he looked forward. Amy looked at him with a blank stare, then she cleared her throat again as she had Paladin's attention.

"Paladin, Alexon, Noxious, and then Archer. Behind me, as you all might be aware of is the pathway to the Wolf King and the Kingdom of Wolves. The pathway to the Wolf King is very dangerous, so for your safety I will be explaining all of it's dangers," she said.

Paladin nodded his head, he crossed his arms as he looked at Amy.

"Go ahead and explain them."

"The pathway goes very far away from any civilization outside of the Wolves, because of this you will find no help if you get lost. So most importantly, stay on this path and do not abandon it. It is a straight shot to the Wolves Kingdom, you shouldn't have any reason to abandon it. The pathway that you'll be following will be icy, and will be dangerous itself. But, this pathway is better than getting lost--"

"Is there anything that we should be worried about, outside of the terrain itself?' Archer asked.

"Yes, you should worry about the Wolves as well. Depending on how they feel about you, will determine how they react when you come around. Likely, you will find yourselves being watched by them early on. As the Wolves will try to determine your strength, and determine if they have a chance against you. If they believe you are weak, they'll come out of hiding and attack you as a pack. Ripping your flesh apart, until nothing is left besides bones. If they believe that they cannot beat you, then they'll wait until you have reached your destination. If they don't know which way to lean, then they'll approach you at a distance," Amy explained.