Chapter 110: Calm before the Chaos?

Sitting in the back of the white covered carriage together. The members of House Athena, Lady of House Diane, and the Inquisition were all in one carriage together. All of them sharing a carriage with one another. Paladin was sitting across from Lady Athena, he was wearing Cesar's armor, with his white ripped cowboy like hat on top of his head. Lady Athena, Darius, Ava, and Highclere were all wearing the armor of House Athena. Omega was sitting to the right of Paladin, across from Highclere. While Noxious was sitting next to him, across from Ava. Darius was at the end of the House Athena group, and he was sitting across from Jingks. At the very end, Lady Diane and Archer were sitting across from each other, with Damien on the tail end. The carriage ride had been mostly quiet, as most of the House Athena members weren't acquainted with the members of the Inquisition.

"So Paladin--" Highclere spoke as he turned to look at Paladin.

"Yes Highclere?"

"What is the desired strategy that will be at play? You already made clear that the Inquisition will be leading the way...you made that very clear--"

As Highclere spoke, Paladin remembered making the Inquisition's position on the battle strategies very clear to everyone. When they were still in the House Athena courtyard, the Coalition of Armies formed an inner and outer circle for a meeting. The inner circle being the three main leaders of the Coalition, and the outer circle being the members of each coalition group. Captain Cassius crossed his arms, and he looked across from him at Lady Athena.

"So--does either one of you have a specific strategy against the Icarus Cult, for when we will commit to the attack?"

Lady Athena crossed her arms, and looked down at the ground. She shook her head.

"No...like many others, I have not been to the Cursed Domain of the former House Odin. Therefore, I would not know of a good strategy...however. No matter the strategy--" Lady Athena turned to look at Paladin, "The Inquisition should be the one making the final decision, seeing that they will be the strength that will make our attack work."

Captain Cassius scoffed at the suggestion that the Inquisition would have the final say, whether the strategy discussed would be used or not. He shook his head.

"The Inquisition doesn't have majority of the army first of all. Second of all, Not a single one of the Inquisitors have been to the Cursed domain of the former House Odin--" Captain Cassius then pointed to himself with his right hand's index finger. "But, let me tell you this. I myself am very acquainted with the domain of House Odin, and the mansion of House Cesar. If any strategy is thought up...then it should be only thought up after learning all the particular details that I can tell you."

Paladin smirked, and he thought to himself.

Yes Captain Cassius, you are very familiar with the Domain of House Odin. I'm sure that betraying all the members of House Odin allowed you to become acquainted with everything. However, you are very correct. If anyone here should be used as a guide for creating a strategy against the Icarus Cult right now, it should be you.

"Yes Captain Cassius, you're the one person here that we should be using as a guide. Seeing that you're acquainted with the domain. Since you are familiar with the domain, you should be commanding the frontal force. However, I have only one request that I will make--"

"And what is that request, Lord Inquisitor?"

"The Inquisition will lead the way into the Domain, being the first group to attack. Seeing that we're in the best condition, and we took on the Great Burning Minotaur and ended its life. You can command the rest of the army with Lady Athena, directing the overall strategy. However, the Inquisition will do its own thing."