Chapter 152: A meeting of Kingdoms

Paladin sighed, as he then took a few steps forward, ready to start the meeting. He clapped his hands together, and then held them right at his chest.

"Are the two other delegations here ready for the meeting?" Paladin asked.

Amy turned her head to look at Paladin, she nodded her head while looking at him.

"I'm ready to have a discussion," Amy said.

Paladin then turned to look at Crazy, who interlocked his hands behind his back, and nodded his head while looking at him.

"The Crimson Kingdom is ready to start the meeting."

Paladin nodded his head, understanding that both of the delegations were ready for the meeting. After Crazy told Paladin that he was ready for the meeting, Crazy turned his head to look back over at Amy, who had her hands interlocked at her waist, smiling while she looked back at him. Paladin, understanding that both of the delegations were going to seemingly let him take control of the meeting, cleared his throat.

"Good, I will therefore start the meeting," Paladin said, as Crazy and Amy turned to look back at him. Paladin then took a few steps forward, standing directly in between the two delegations. "Both of you already know what I want out of this meeting, but I will reiterate it. I want the Three Kingdoms of Reach to be united under the banner of the Inquisition--"

"I don't see why the Crimson Kingdom has a need for unifying with your Inquisition," Rabbit interrupted, as he then crossed his arms.

"Paladin, the Matriarchy would be open to unifying with the Inquisition--" Paladin then turned to Amy, watching as she crossed her arms. "But, as you likely know, I would want a few conditions to be fulfilled before we unified."

Paladin nodded his head, understanding that the Matriarchy had a few conditions. He then crossed his arms.

"I heard from my Inquisitors of what the conditions were, but do you mind repeating them for all that are here?" he asked.

"Not a problem--" Amy replied as she nodded her head. "The conditions are simple. I want Noxious to accept the full responsibilities of being the Demon King, in their entirety. In fact, I want him to fully embrace his role as the Demon King. Not only that, but I would wish for the Demon Duumvirate to be granted the same terms that House Odin were granted."

Paladin took his left hand and scratched the back of his head, as it was his first time hearing of something called the Demon Duumvirate.

"Excuse me for asking--"

"You're fine," Amy interjected.

"What is the Demon Duumvirate?" Paladin asked.

Amy nodded her head, recognizing that Paladin wouldn't know what the Duumvirate was.

"The Demon Duumvirate is the name of the Kingdom that ruled under the collective race of Demons, the name of the Kingdom is only used when the Demon Queen and King come together under one government," she explained.

"Ahhh--" Paladin nodded his head, understanding what the Duumvirate was. "So you're telling me that when Noxious embraces his role as the Demon King, the Duumvirate will be formed and will replace the Matriarchy?" Paladin asked.

"Correct," she answered.

Paladin again nodded his head, understanding exactly what the Duumvirate was and how it would become formed.

"Let me ask you this, one of the conditions you would have for joining is the terms House Odin offered being offered again. What were those terms exactly?" Paladin asked.